Rating: 3 / 5.0 (Votes > 1)
• Eliminates build-up of paper dust
• Prevents jamming
• Conditions blades to extend shredder lifespan
Why oil your shredder?
• It is very important to keep oiling the cutting cylinders on your shredder
• It will prolong the life of your shredder and will prevent annoying squeaks that may occur
Shredding machines that are not oiled will:
• Take longer to shred
• Be more prone to jamming
• Start to shred fewer sheets of paper per pass, per minute
How Often Should you Oil Your Shredder?
It is recomended to oil the shredder every 2nd time you empty the waste bin
|Price (excl. tax)||R133.40|
|Price (incl. tax)||R133.40|
|Availability||In stock (1 available)|